Greetings from the East,
It was great to see several of you in person at our last stated communication! After several months of being closed, Denver #5 met at the lodge for a stated communication on 7/16. During the meeting we voted on reinstating one brother, elected a candidate to receive the degrees of masonry, and received two new petitions for membership. Additionally, we voted to proceed with the first phase of scanning our historical records, heard a Master Mason proficiency, and received three proposed changes to our bylaws.
We will be voting on proposed changes to our bylaws at the stated communication on October 15, 2020. If there are other proposed changes to the bylaws, they must be presented to the lodge at a stated communication no later than the stated communication on September 3, 2020. This will allow for the required 30-day written notice before we conduct the vote on October 15, 2020.
At our next stated communication on August 6, 2020, we will be conducting a Fellowcraft Degree for three of our proficient Entered Apprentices. We would love to have a great turn-out for the degree! Please RSVP for dinner to Brother Sean Murphy, JW. If you would like to participate in the degree, please email Brother Michael Rotert, SW. We will have a practice for the degree on Wednesday, July 29 at 6:30 PM at the lodge.
I look forward to seeing everyone in lodge!
Denver Lodge #5 A.F. & A.M
- July 29, 2020: FC degree practice and posting at 6:30 PM.
- August 6, 2020: Fellowcraft Degree. Dinner at 6:30 PM and degree work to follow at 7:30 PM. Please RSVP to Brother Sean Murphy, JW.
- September 3, 2020: Stated Communication. Dinner at 6:30 PM followed by lodge at 7:30 PM. Please RSVP to Brother Sean Murphy, JW.
- September 9, 2020: EA degree practice and posting at 6:30 PM.
- September 17, 2020: Entered Apprentice Degree. Dinner at 6:30 PM and degree work to follow at 7:30 PM. Please RSVP to Brother Sean Murphy, JW.